Tuesday, February 25, 2014

This had better be GOOD!

This week's title brought to you by Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove.

*What is making Nikki say JP is a cowboy?

*"Kansas City." "My hometown." "Kansas City is my hometown." "My Hometown is Kansas City." "Kansas City."

*Uhhhh KC is NOT this cowboy-ish, for any confused viewers.

*The BBQ is exquisite though.

*"My family's opinion means everything to me." I love when they say that, and still refuse to listen when their family tells them to back off.

*Holy Nice House Nikki's parents.

*"Worried about my dad because he's logical." .... That's right girlfriend. Don't let something as silly as "logic" get in the way of your Eternal Happiness.

*She's about to tell him she loves him, and he says........"You're cute. Very cute." I feel awkward.

*"There's definitely something going on between the two of us." -JP. Phew! We got that cleared up.

*"I cannot bring him home to meet my family if he doesn't hit a bulls-eye." -Andi. I'd LOVE to see her follow through on this.

*"Andi came out very relaxed after shooting those guns." -JP. Now he'll know where she'll go in the relationship when she gets pissed at him and leaves.

*"I'm looking at two people who may be a little infatuated with each other." -Andi's dad. Add 23 people to that and you have the entire essence of this show.

*I can't believe it's such a big deal that some parents have a hard time with this situation. How is it not this way in EVERY family?

*I think Andi's mom wanted to dance with JP, not watch her daughter dance with him.

*"JP and I do best when we are having fun." -Andi. That's perfect because that's all real life is - FUN!!!

*"Andi's dad's perspective is that first, I find somebody that I connect with, and then see if she fit into my life with Camila." -JP. Is that not how it is? I mean, it'd be counteractive to find a good stepmom for Camila that you hate, because then you're back where you started with her biological mom. (Except she wasn't a step mom.)

*"I can't sit here and concern myself with the idea that might not work out." -Andi. That's at least a good perspective. But a bummer since odds are it won't.

*Does the show travel with a background for the one-on-one interviews, even when they're at hometowns? So fancy.

*I love that JP takes the moms so seriously.

*"When I get home I'm literally just going to eat my son." -Renee. I get it girl. I eat my babies all the time. (No seriously. Ariana has a biting problem because of it. Whoops....)

*Awww. I just love Renee.

*"My parents have been dead on on every relationship I've ever been in." I wonder how they'll react to Juan Pablo.

**OK at this point in the show, Chris got home and our deal is he gets the computer to watch Netflix while I indulge myself in Bachelor. Then I had to feed McKenna sooo the rest of this is scattered and not very comprehensive. And I could be remembering things wrong.**

*Clare's teeth are fake, right?

*Does anyone understand what's happening with Clare and her sister? I'm sooooo lost. All I noticed was that Clare is suddenly pissed and I think I missed why.

*JP is way more invested in this interaction/goodnight scene with Clare than he was with Andi.

*OH I forget they got roses this week. I'm suddenly nervous!!

*Did NOT see Renee going home. But I'm glad she is. She's way too good for him

*Post-show scene notes - When the bird eats their lunch - You guys weren't going to eat that food anyway. We all know it's for show.

I hardly care about what happens next. My brother (I'll save him by not telling you which brother, and saying I'm sure he's not a religious watcher of the show) mentioned that they only talk in platitudes, or feel-good phrases that sound good for a moment but really mean nothing. And that is true for THIS ENTIRE SEASON!! I literally know nothing more about JP right now than I did on the first episode. Isn't that a little silly? I'll watch tonight to find out what the big drama is all about, and probably Women Tell All but I honestly couldn't care less who he ends up with now, since the preview made it look pretty certain that it's not going to be Andi.

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm....which brother actually watches this crap? The words sound like Brian's. Whoops...did I just out him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boooo hissss! This season was very disappointing. Renee and Andi are too good for him. I felt the same way with Clare and her family. What'd I miss?I'm really not that interested anymore either.

    ReplyDelete