Friday, April 12, 2013

So bored. And loving it.

It's only 10:10, and truthfully, I should be in bed, but Ariana only went down an hour ago, and Chris is going to be gone all day tomorrow, so this could be my only freedom time for about 24 more hours and I just want to veg out to TV and write a blog post, or maybe organize my pictures on the computer, or, you know, something else wild and crazy. I know. Try to keep up.

Chris takes his licensing exam for civil engineering tomorrow and it is a DOOZY! From what I understand, it is designed for one specific kind of engineer that encompasses the other kinds - so basically, everybody fails except for that one. And then even them sometimes. But they take that into consideration, so that's not even the worst part. The worst part is that it is 8 - yes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, hours long, with a one hour lunch break! That's a full day! It starts at 8 AM and it's in Salt Lake (an hour away) and he has to be checked in by 7:15.

So basically, his life sucks tomorrow.

But here! Look at my cute baby! These are a couple months late but, you know. Take what you can get.

Call us mean, but this is funny

And this is adorable.

She likes to look like she's teasing you

Can't get enough of grandma's firewhisky!

Helping in the kitchen!
So at least Chris will have that to come home to!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is soooo big!!!! When did you let her grow up?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your guest blog on RFM, and I clicked over to your site. I'm so glad you got your baby. :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete