Monday, January 21, 2013

Ariana

Hey, remember how I stopped blogging 'cause I had a baby?

Here's that baby! Ariana Bick:

(If we're friends on Facebook, there's nothing here that's not on there. This is mostly for friends who don't have FB and live far away.)

Sleeping together in the hospital. It's blurry but I
love it soooo much.

She's been giving us stinkeyes since day one.

Still in the hospital



Us kissing is apparently not her favorite 
Awwwwwwwwwww

Still hates kissing. Haha!


"I can't hold my head up all on my own!
It's too heavy!"

Fishing with daddy!!! She got one!
(still in the hospital)

She's so spiritual

Our diploma to get cheap burritos

nom nom nom


Mimicking faces

This one is a favorite

Christmas day

One of her early smiles (She looks like she has
more hair in person. She kinda looks like an
old man here. It's cool.)

Kinda looks like an evil smile, but a smile nonetheless.
So. There you go.

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! Congrats on a cute baby. Love those huge eyes. How are you feeling/adjusting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Loves these. Some where new. Glad you got your blog updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend. Sorry, I lost your email address but I have a question for you. I've got a mission buddy who has 2 little boys. She just had a miscarriage and her body is doing the same thing yours did before you had your cute little munchkin. She's doing the whole blood work hcg counting nightmare and chemo is on the table as an option. I told her about you and she'd really like to talk to someone else who knows what it's like. If you're willing/able, could you email me your number or I can give her your email address if you'd prefer. Hebnbrittway at gmail. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the pictures. The scripture one had me laughing in a room all by myself.

    ReplyDelete