Wednesday, October 17, 2012

When does the political season end?

The second round of presidential debates were tonight. That was a bummer to watch - two grown men arguing about who did what and why the other person sucks. It pissed me off for a minute, and then some parts made me laugh because, seriously? Are you adults? And I have no problem discussing politics, but I never post about them because rarely does that lead to an actual "discussion." But that's ok. So instead I get on Facebook and look for funny things, except, oh - is everyone posting about the debates??

Good golly. Can't escape it. So if you were one of the few people who posted a political light-hearted post, or something completely different, thanks for making my evening a little brighter.

And then Harry Potter was on, and it was Goblet of Fire, when they're still growing into their puberty and I forgot how big Daniel Radcliffe's nose is in that one! Or how nerdy Neville looks.

A little SNL humor on the Undecided Voter:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/404175


2 comments:

  1. Glad I could brighten your day! :) One week to go!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that SNL clip!!!

    ~Ashley
    chashh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete