Sunday, July 22, 2012

Spoiler Alert!

I'm dying of anticipation. I can't handle this!!!

What I think - She doesn't pick wither of them during the episode and things all end in the After The Final Rose. I think this because she is obviously still indecisive with both of them, but there are also no shots of anyone walking up to propose, and that has been a must have of the previous seasons. I'm just saying.

What I hope - she and Jef and Ricki live happily ever after. The end.

*I love that the first teaser is Emily saying, "Are you nervous?" YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

*She's the only person I believe when she's like, "I actually want this to work."

*STOP IT with the dramatic music! Especially with Jef!

*Speaking of Ricki - where IS she while Jef is here? Sequestered in an upstairs bedroom?

*"She's more beautiful on the inside than she is on the outside. And she's a beautiful girl." -Emily's mom. Truth.

*Seriously? He's her brother? They look NOTHING alike.

*I don't like that Jef went first. I want Arie to have gone first, and they're like, "Arie was great, but Jef is everything she wants."

*How she's saying that she wants them to give Arie a fair chance "'cause he deserves it more than anybody" is very telling.

*No gift, Arie?

*Wow! Dad loves Jef!

*I know this is a personal thing, but I don't get how you can live with a woman and love her and not be ready for marriage?

*I don't want to hear the audience laughing. This is weird.

*In case you haven't met Emily, you can tell her whatever you think but you won't ever tell her "what to do." Come on, brother.

*Can dad give his blessing to two different men?

*Does that seem awkward to anyone else?

*It seems like he's so cocky. I don't like it. Rebekah thinks that he's just got a different upbringing.

*Of course it's hard for them to pick one. They met them both for less than a day when they had time to be practicing answers.

*"I don't believe you can love two people at once." -Emily's dad. I disagree.

*Why don't they run to each other? I just have so much built up emotion! Don't they?!?!

*"What are you stressed about?" -Jef. Hmm.....

*Jef talking about Ricki is sooooooooooooooo sweet!

*I like that is questions are hard but insightful and not accusatory.

*SHUT UP. She's gonna let him meet her?

*When she said, "Let's just do it today," my mind went immediately to the gutter. What?? Haha I knew that's not what she meant but my mind is just in the gutter.

*That conversation was so natural. The silences weren't awkward, they were insightful and thoughtful.

*I like that she's nervous that Ricki might not like Jef. It shows he means so much to her, when so much of what she says seems to point to Arie.

*Ricki's got good swimming form for a 6-year-old!

*I love him with Ricki!

*Jef with pink goggles!! Hahahahaha!

*So, mine and Chris's baby is a girl, and I've ALWAYS wanted a boy first, but watching them with Ricki, it makes me excited to have a little girl. She's so sweet.

*Our TV spazzed for a second and all four of us about LOST our MINDS!! It was maybe half a second - we couldn't handle it.

*What does Jef's forearm tattoo say?

*Did Jef get a haircut since pool time?

*"Should we go back up? I miss the guys." -Jef. He's hilarious.

*Thank you. Thank you. Thank you? Thank you. Thank you.

*Scrapbook!?!?!?

*Aw, a book about Curacao.

*Stick figure Jef and Emily!!!

*If she doesn't pick Jef, she's f***ing lost her mind. (From my perspective, seeing 10% of their relationship.)

*She's wearing her talks-to-Chris-Harrison outfi- She's going to break up with Arie?!?!!?

*Oh my gosh.

*My heart is FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!

*Oh no. Ok so she picks Jef - so far - but if this is an "emotional" ending with surprises, then does Arie come back?!??!

*Arie's gonna be pissed if he doesn't get a chance with Ricki.

*I'm so happy. I'm soooooooooooooo happy!!

*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*This cut with Arie is really mean to include.

*He's going to know right off the bat, she does NOT hide her emotions well.

*That was so hard to watch. He handled it soooo well. He really wanted to get out of there but he still was respectful and kind to her. Shows a lot of man to control himself like that.

*Emily pondering over the mossy, muddy stream...what?

*I DON'T care about the audience.

*That was the most pointless in-between-commercials I've ever seen.

*I got all excited that she was writing Jef a letter. Turns out it's her journal.

*Have I mentioned how happy I am!??!?!

*I'm surprised they didn't show any teasers of her standing there, waiting for the man.

*I love that his proposal isn't over the top. It's so natural, and easy going - just like they are.

*She's sneaky! Of course she said yes!!!

*The 80's music!! I can't handle the cuteness.

*She's incredibly smart to have not read the journal - for Arie's sake, but most especially for Jef's, and for her own sanity. When she and Jef have hard times, it would have been so easy for her to look back on those "perfect" memories with Arie and wonder if things would have been different.

*It says a lot about the kind of men Jef and Arie are that they can still be good friends.

*I love how chill and relaxed she looks with him - not like with Brad, she was so proper.

*I like that "gorgeous" wasn't the first thing he says - he respects so much about her.

*"She is very quickly becoming my universe as well." -Jef. Of all the cute things he's said, that one melted my heart most. I'M falling in love with Ricki!

*I love their relationship because it reminds me of mine with my husband.

*I love watching the inset of Jef and Emily watching the proposal.

*Haha Curacao to Africa.

*Charleston - the wedding will be where Jef's parents are 'cause they can't leave. That's sweet!

*Awwwww, Jef's moving to Charlotte? I guess that's good, I won't be tempted to stalk them.

I'm so content, I have nothing more to say. Yay for Jef and Emily! And love! And happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment