Friday, October 14, 2011

I feel good today

I feel good today. And that's not something I've been able to say for a really long time. I'm (finally!!) done with chemotherapy - last Thursday was my last treatment, and it was my last good day. I was on cloud 9, knowing I'd never have to go through that again. I laughed more than I've laughed probably since my head shaving party. I also cried, and I've cried every day since, and many days before. Cancer is not easy. [duh] But I'm finished with it now, and while I don't expect that my crying days are over, I expect that my days will be getting better.

That's all for now. Slowly but surely.

8 comments:

  1. Yay! I check back everyday, hoping that you're hanging in there. Keep us posted. <3 from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post. Makes me feel warm and fuzzyish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosanne I am so excited for you. Glad to hear you are on the up and up. Still thinking of you always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you girl!!! and next time we're in Provo we're taking you out to celebrate. Do you think they still serve snow cones in October? No matter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the best news I have read in a long time. So happy that you are feeling better. Keep us posted. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you on today. Hope it means you're feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete