Monday, August 8, 2011

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

YOU GUYS!!!!!

The BEST Thing ever just happened!!!

It's like Christmas but early!!

I guest posted for a real live blog!! That is my hero of all bloggy-ness!!

I submitted a post with my friend Sarah to a blog called Rants from Mommyland about a month ago, because they were doing a series of "Domestic Enemies of the..." and then they'd list a type of mother, be it the adoptive mom, mom of teenagers, suburban mom, etc. So I thought to myself, "We need one of the moms who are Trying to be a Mom-moms!!!"

So we got it written and anxiously awaited the day for its posting.

And it's here!!!

So instead of writing about my party today like I originally planned, go ahead and hop on over to RFM to see what we have to say about infertility.

Merry Christmas!!

Here, This Will Make Your Page "Fancy"

    3 comments:

    1. Hey!! I'm a regular reader of RFM and read your post today. I had a really crappy day today with my 2.5 year old and your post totally made me cry because it reminded me how very, very lucky I am to have him. So thank you and I sincerely hope you get to have a crazy temper tantrummy munchkin of your own. All the best. Laurenn

      ReplyDelete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    3. I wrote Domestic Enemies of the Stepmom, but I could have written this one too (although not nearly as well). I laughed through my tears. Thank you for letting me know I'm not alone.

      (P.S. When I found out I was guest posting for them, I typed in all caps with exclamation points for about 3 days. Isn't it awesome?!)

      ReplyDelete