Friday, August 5, 2011

Feels just like I'm washing for the last time

Because I did. Wash my hair in the shower for the last time for months. It was very emotional, because Taylor Swift's, "You're beautiful, every little piece, love," came on, and in a few hours I just knew I wasn't going to be beautiful. Then Chris came in 'cause he heard my crying, and I showed him all the hair on the wall and he reminded me that I wouldn't have to deal with it soon enough. Not the physical side effects anyway.

And I've decided I'm going to keep it shaved until the chemo is over with, which will be at least another month. So I better have some creative things to do to my head until then!

My HCG levels are in the one hundreds!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are so gorgeous, girl, you can pull off the shaved head look. Think Natalie Portman when she shaved her hair off. GORGEOUS. You have a beautiful face, so you will look stunning! (All this aside, I'm sorry for what you're going through. You are such a strong, brave chick though and I totally admire you. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. I'm so glad your HCG is down in the hundreds now! Hopefully it takes a sudden, instant drop to negative!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rox, as much as you can't see it, you look ANTM (America's Next Top Model) status. Really. Your bone structure and your gorgeous features are actually accentuated without it. In any case, I'm sorry you have to go through this. I love and admire you. I'll see you soon sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That has got to be so hard! I'm so sorry. But I'm sure that anyone who knows you would agree that with or without hair, you are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete