My HCG levels went up post-surgery, and we're going to try another chemo - a mix of 5, to be exact - before we jump into another surgery. Hooray!
This post is TMI. You have been warned.
These are the reasons I'm pretty much postpartum, at least from what I hear from talking to mothers.
- I was in the hospital for 2 days
- My privates were cut open, just like a c-section.
- I can't drive for two weeks
- I can't lift anything over 10 lbs for two weeks
- I will be "normal" in 6
- I have to take stool softener
- I am bleeding like crazy, and it's not my period
- They took stuff out of my uterus
- Peeing hurts sometimes
- My abs are shot
- Nothing in my va-jay-jay for six weeks
Now WHERE THE HELL IS MY F*%&ING BABY?!?!?!?!?!