Friday, July 8, 2011

Why I'm Basically Postpartum

My HCG levels went up post-surgery, and we're going to try another chemo - a mix of 5, to be exact - before we jump into another surgery. Hooray!

This post is TMI. You have been warned.

These are the reasons I'm pretty much postpartum, at least from what I hear from talking to mothers.

  • I was in the hospital for 2 days
  • My privates were cut open, just like a c-section.
  • I can't drive for two weeks
  • I can't lift anything over 10 lbs for two weeks
  • I will be "normal" in 6
  • I have to take stool softener
  • I am bleeding like crazy, and it's not my period
  • They took stuff out of my uterus
  • Peeing hurts sometimes
  • My abs are shot
  • Nothing in my va-jay-jay for six weeks

Now WHERE THE HELL IS MY F*%&ING BABY?!?!?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment