Monday, July 18, 2011

Geico and Insurance

This one time, I was checking in at a doctor's appointment (shocker!), and for a long time before that, I hadn't had my insurance card - I did once, lost it, then, FINALLY at this appointment I had it again!

I expected the question, but I butted in before they could say anything and said, "Hey guys! I have really great news!"

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"....I saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico!"

It seemed so dull to preface such an exciting announcement, i.e. bringing my insurance card...wait, no. That's not exciting.

I obviously needed to spice things up.

I was simply learning from the master. Like when Michael Scott told the branch that everyone got $1000. He was lying, but for that moment, he had them.

I was simply captivating my audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment