Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free your mind

I've started a part part semi time job at the hair school I used to go to, and for an Energizer at the teacher's meeting before work, we were given 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. I will answer some now for you:

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
Definitely 4 because I can do things somewhat on my own but I loooooove my naptime!

If happiness were the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
In order of preference: motherhood, family therapy and doing hair.

Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Definitely settling. Babies don't come free....unless you're on Medicaid.

When all is said and done, will you have said more than you've done?
Honestly? Probably not. I talk a lot and I can be pretty lazy. Definitely something to...do something about.

More to come. Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment