Monday, November 15, 2010

Chris Wins!

I have been AWESOME at blog-stalking these past couple weeks, and not so good at writing.

However, good times have been had. Chris placed second and third in two events he competed in for a Jiu-Jitsu tournament on Saturday, and I was forced to watch him get beat up - and guys telling his partner how to beat him up - with the powerless knowledge that I couldn't do anything about it. Here's a short clip of him winning!!!

video

My birthday happened and Chris decorated the whole living room with balloons that he had blown up for the past couple weeks and had been hiding them all around the apartment. That man is so thoughtful.



uhhh I'm retarded and impatient, so tilt your head to see our living room, 'cause I can't fix it...

And now it's time for me to get out ye olde cookbook and pretend like I know what I'm doing.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha... I love reading your blog. It always brightens my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw sweet! I hope your had a great birthday my dear! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete