Thursday, January 22, 2009

First thanks go to Kortney Crowley for calling me to repentance, or something that makes me feel bad about not updating my blog. Life is as follows: I'm sitting on my loveseat with my coat still on from being outside, crunching on Rice Bitz (or Rice Chex for those who live not in the Projects) with Alison. MMMMMMMMMM.

Hair school is going well, I learn TONS everyday, but I still can't seem to figure out how not to cut myself with the intensely sharp scissors. They're like a death trap, waiting to happen. (If you are/were/ever will be my client, disregard that. They're completely safe.) That should be a nice resource when a burglar walks into my house and once he's taken all my knives, I'll pull them out like my secret weapon. Sucker wasn't planning on stealing from a hairdresser! Ha!

Plans for the week: Posting inspirational quotes from rap songs, such as "Never mind what hatas say. Ignore 'em 'til they fade away!" to remind us it only matters what God thinks. Also, "Can't turn a ho into a housewife. Hoes don't act right!" to remind us not to be ho-ey if we ever wish to marry. These are just a few treasures to soon adorn our walls. Should be fun times, yes?

7 comments:

  1. I have got to say you are one of the funniest people I have ever met!!! I cracked up at you post! Watch yourself with those scissors girl! We would like you to have all your fingers when you are graduate from beauty college! I am glad to hear that your life is well! I have missed that sarcasm! You are amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course by Kortney Chase I meant Kortney Crowley....I knew something about that sentence wasn't right! Hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some inspirational thoughts...who woulda thunk that we just had to search rap songs to know what to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for doing hair at Enrichment... we love you!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it's very nice to see a new update! Good job Kortney! So are you ever going to come to MS and cut my hair for me? Yeah...haven't cut it for about 5 months...seriously...that was when I got pregnant and my hair is in shambles! Hurry out here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh rosanne, i had to laugh my head off at your post! You crack me up, those rap quotes! =) Made me miss the good ol' days! HAHA of rap music, henna tatoos, LOL!

    ReplyDelete